Assertive Multimedia’s Instructional designers, developers, and graphic artists produce course-ware ranging from traditional classroom instruction and computer-based training to interactive multimedia instruction for the Web and Virtual Reality products.
As courseware developers, we employ object-oriented programming which speeds development.
We create quality assurance procedures, which ensure quality by oversight, and ensures quality development and design for all of our educational development modules.
Assertive Multimedia’s experts stay current with and can exploit today’s rapidly evolving training technologies to provide training solutions uniquely crafted and customized to fulfill individual customer needs, schedule, and budget.
- Course Content Delivery
- Student Registration and Administration
- Training Event Management (i.e., scheduling, tracking)
- Curriculum and Certification Management
- Skills and Competencies Management
- Skill Gap Analysis
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Assessing and resulting
- Training Record Management
- Courseware Authoring
- Resource Management
- Virtual Organizations
- Performance Management System Integration
Typical features are:
- Course Management, e.g. lists of courses, registration, credit information and syllabus, pre-requisites
- Teaching Materials, i.e. courseware
- Self-assessment quizzes
- Lessons tools: Authoring for contents (structured XML or HTML) and quizzing/testing (e.g. Java Script generators) or alternatively ability to import standard IMS or SCORM packages developed with an external tool (e.g. Dreamweaver).
- Asynchronous Communication: email, forums
- Synchronous Communication: chat, whiteboard, teleconferencing,
- Student tools: Home page, self tests, bookmarks, progress tracking.
- Student Management Tools: progress tracking, on-line grading (assessment).
- Learner feedback: course evaluation surveys, test evaluation surveys etc.
The benefits of using Assertive Multimedia is are products work as planned, and are delivered on time, at the best cost available.